From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-13 17:00:49

On Mon, Apr 13, 2020 at 9:52 AM Edward Diener via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> https://github.com/boostorg/property_map/pull/13

Okay, I had a look at the coverage reports. They look quite sad, and
unloved! This is the canonical example of what you get when you just
throw a bunch of source code at a coverage reporting tool, without
accounting for the idiosyncrasies of the reporting tool and the
library in question. Right now the library is sitting at 53% but with
a day of work it could be pushed up to at least 90%, and I bet there
are some missing tests. For example, this line looks uncovered:

<https://codecov.io/gh/boostorg/property_map/src/develop/include/boost/property_map/dynamic_property_map.hpp#L312>

All this needs is one call to BOOST_TEST_EXCEPTION to make sure that
the proper exception is thrown when the dynamic property is not found.

Regards