From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-22 12:20:48

Am Mi., 22. Apr. 2020 um 13:36 Uhr schrieb Jeff Garland via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]>:

> To the point on Doxygen -- sorry, but it is needed and used by some of us.
> I'm not saying we shouldn't do something that ignores that, but don't
> expect it to go away.

Yes, I agree. Each mentor or maintainer should decide what's best for them.
Did not want to suggest the "one and only" solution.
Thanks for the hint!

-----

I would like to raise my question again in order to keep the orignal topic:
*I would like to know the number of potential mentors* for Google Summer of
Docs <https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs>.
For an example, see GSoD-Project-VLC
<https://developers.google.com/season-of-docs/docs/2019/participants/project-videolan>

Short summary of the *timeline*:
Organization deadline is *May 4*.
Technical writer exploration is between *May 11 and Jun 8* - Interested
technical writers discuss project ideas with mentoring organizations
Technical writing projects announcement* August 16, 2020*
Community bonding *August 17 - September 13*
Doc development *September 14, 2020 - November 30*
Project finalization *November 30 - December 5*

How many library contributors and maintainers would like to mentor
professional technical writer?

+1 for Boost.uBlas.

P.S.
There is also the chance to apply for a long-running project.
Would that be helpful for Boost?