From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-04-22 12:55:13

+1 Doxygen Syntax comments are THE standard way of describing expected code
performance.

Doxygen now understands C++ (using the Clang compiler so it really does ).

What the parameters and template parameters do, what items are updated, what is
returned, and of course, what a function does.

(The magic of how and why may be an added bonus).

Authors/documenters have to write this by hand - not just feed the code into
Doxygen! (which is the delusion that many suffer from).

Quickbook and other tools can process this info (because it has a known
standard-ish syntax) and display it nicely.

Paul

Boost