From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-22 22:25:22

Hi Boost community,

this year Google allocated 10 slots for the Google Summer of Code. It's
again a great achievement thanks to the hard work of our team of dedicated
mentors.

We are now selecting the best students among all the proposals we receive.
We received 79 proposals this year. 10 of them will be selected.

This year, a lot of proposals if not all are targeting a finalization of
the work which has been done in the previous GSoCs and we should see a lot
of code being pushed in production. It's a very exciting time for all of us.

The mentors are now hard at work to choose the students. We'll keep you
informed when it's official.

Best regards,
David