From: Damian Vicino (damian_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-23 02:23:49

I think working in moving documentation from one tech used for writing it
to another (ie. docbook to asciidoc) its not well tailored for a GSOD
project.
A good highschool student with enough motivation to do a lot of copy paste
and formatting can do that during a google code-in project (or many).
Also, after years of following this list I'm pretty sure we will not get
half the maintainers to agree in a single tech to document anything.
If we get a professional documenter, which is what GSOD provides, it should
be for something where a good writer is required skill. ie. tutorials, new
docs, completing docs with missed pieces of it. Analysing and fixing
consistency in the writing across all libraries, etc...