From: Tom Kwok (tomkwoktk_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-29 15:41:14

Hi David (and other potential mentors),

I updated my repository hosting my little project of C++ matrix classes for the GSoC competency test. Also, is there any editing needed for my proposal?

I am sure you and other mentors are busy reviewing so I am sorry for bothering you with this message. If I don’t receive further feedback I would take it as no changes are needed (yet).

Also, I read that Boost community is interested in participating GSoD (Google Season of Docs) as well. I would like to express my interest in GSoD participation and I look forward to hearing updates on specific requirements on GSoD participants and/or projects that Boost community may have.

Best regards,
Tom