From: Cem Bassoy (cem.bassoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-04-29 16:12:11

Hi Tom,

thanks for your interest in Boost.uBlas. Yes, we are still in the process
of reviewing and there is no final decision made yet. Once accepted, you
might adjust your proposal with your mentor.

For GSoD, we are still searching for Boost mentors and there is still some
discussion going on. Let's see.

Best,
Cem