From: Zach Laine (whatwasthataddress_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-26 17:42:38

On Thu, Jun 25, 2020 at 11:10 PM Glen Fernandes via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Many thanks to Zach for submitting his third library, Text, for Boost
> formal review. And thank you to the Boost community for participating.
> You can jump to result at the end of this email.

Thanks, Glen, for managing the review, and thanks to all the reviewers.

[snip]

> The result of this review is to reject the Text library in its current
> form, but to ask Zach to submit a subset of the library containing
> only the Unicode layer for mini-review, incorporating the feedback
> pertaining to it in this review. Where all of the code and data is
> licensed only under the BSL.

I intend to do so. The Unicode layer is the most important part to me
as well, since I want to standardize something like the interfaces
there for C++23. I may therefore change the name to Boost.Unicode,
too.

Zach