From: Jeff Garland (azswdude_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-28 17:37:03

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 10:18 AM René Ferdinand Rivera Morell <
grafikrobot_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 10:43 AM Jeff Garland via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>

>> I must have missed something bc I never got the change of mission memo --
>> despite being at 'future of boost' in Aspen every year.
>>

> Sorry to point this out.. But attending a face to face meeting is the
> least beneficial way to get an assessment as to what the Boost developer
> and user community state is.

It's a data point. We have no scientific way to assess this unfortunately.
Regardless, the mission didn't change for me, and from my imperfect sample
some others as well. Maybe there's only 5 of us anachronisms left -- but
it's more than zero.

Jeff