From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-06-28 17:17:53

On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 10:43 AM Jeff Garland via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 9:20 PM Robert Ramey via Boost <
> boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> > On 6/27/20 3:46 PM, Jeff Garland via Boost wrote:
> > > On Sat, Jun 27, 2020 at 9:02 AM Glen Fernandes via Boost <
> > > boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > >

> > > It used to not just be a bonus -- it's the prime reason Boost exists.
> If
> > > it no longer has that mission we should make that clearer.
> >
> > It was the reason Boost was founded, but once C++ standard absorbed most
> > of Boost foundational libraries, Boost needed a new purpose. There was
> >

> I must have missed something bc I never got the change of mission memo --
> despite being at 'future of boost' in Aspen every year.

Sorry to point this out.. But attending a face to face meeting is the least
beneficial way to get an assessment as to what the Boost developer and user
community state is.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada