From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-27 15:50:08

On Mon, 27 Jul 2020 at 17:42, Marshall Clow via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> On Jul 27, 2020, at 8:36 AM, Mateusz Loskot via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> >
> > Dear Release Manager,
> >
> > We've received bug report about regression
> > and have just fixed it in the develop branch of GIL:
> >
> > https://github.com/boostorg/gil/commit/8555ba08cd53c2ec5d65ea60bae9578ad586334b
> >
> > Can I merge this fix to master?
>
> I see you committed it to develop 6 minutes ago. ;-)

Yes, and I also verified the fix manually
https://github.com/boostorg/gil/pull/511#pullrequestreview-455895401

The issue is, GIL is still lacking the test coverage for the area
where the regression occurred, so I had to verify it using a dedicated sample.
We will work on improving the tests soon, after the release though.

> Once the test cycle, and you’re happy with the results, then you can merge to master.

Sure, I will wait for the CI builds.

Best regards,