From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-07-28 14:35:57

On 2020-07-16 08:36, Marshall Clow via Boost wrote:
> The master branch is is now open for post-beta merges, but only as
> described in the Post-Beta Merge Policy.
>
> See <https://github.com/boostorg/wiki/wiki/Releases%3A-Beta-Merge-Policy>
>
> Reminder: The master branch closes for the release on August 5th.

I'd like to merge the following commits to master:

https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/db390391bb144544c2a30ff225c4c38ce80fff3a
https://github.com/boostorg/filesystem/commit/96ff4a1fe6c667bf9fc38ad191d66e374eb3a683

The commits restore (but deprecate) auto-linking with Windows SDK
libraries used internally by Boost.Filesystem. This is a workaround for
possible linking errors if users use static library of Boost.Filesystem
and don't link these libraries in their projects.

CI tests have passed.