From: sehe (bugs_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-03 20:39:41

On ma, 03. aug 17:24, 逸霖 杨 via Boost wrote:
> which overlap with shared_ptr in functionality.
> --
> Why just don’t read the code?
> I can not force you. But if we talk about something, we have to
> Base on something, not thinking or imagination or desire,
> Aren’t we?
>
> --
Just stepping in for a second here. It looks here as if you are saying
the people you're discussing your code with didn't read it. It is
obvious to me that they did: they have raised excellent points and
examples which could only ever be made with a good understanding of
the code.

It's natural that you would be feeling a bit of frustration since you
came up with something you think is cool, but as you said, you cannot
make others agree unless you address the problems they see.

A completely off-topic note: I think c++-cli already has syntax
extensions that make it possible to harness the CLR from the language.
This includes COM types through interop. And you can mix/match with
C++ standard memory model types as much as you wish.

Regards,
Seth