To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.74.0
- [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.74.0 Release Candidate 1
- [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.74.0 Release Candidate 2
- [container] devector merged into Boost.Container
- [Core] gdb/VS Pretty-printers for Boost
- [LEAF] Review Results
- [release] 1.74.0 post-beta merges
- [release] 1.75.0 open for merging
- [release] Boost 1.74.0
- [release] Boost 1.74.0 beta 1 released
- [release] Boost 1.74.0 Release Candidate 1
- [release] Boost 1.74.0 Release Candidate 2
- [release] Master branch now closed for 1.74.0 release
- [release] Reminder about release notes
- [Release] Reminder: master branch closes 5-August for 1.74.0 release
- [test] runtime failures with "main() should return report_errors()"
- achriving multiple files under a folder
- ASIO: Same code for tcp, unix domain sockets (websockets via beast)
- Boost.Text is looking for a (mini-)review manager
- Boost.Text Unicode licence issues
- current situation with clang-cl?
- Embarcadero C++ clang-based PRs
- Gmane problem with mailing list
- Hello everybody, I have something to share about the shared_ptr class
- JSON library scheduled for review
- PFR (Precise and Flat Reflection) by Antony Polukhin scheduled for review
- Re-scheduled to 14 - 23 September 2020 (was: JSON library scheduled for review)
- Shallow Hal Needs A Gal!
- std::auto_ptr deprecation (Was: [release] Boost 1.74.0 Release Candidate 1)
- using clang-cl with 1.74-rc2 forces auto-link to search for clangw10 libs instead of using existing Microsoft-cl built libs
- You Won't Believe This!
- You Won't Believe This! JSON library had no review manager for 10 months now.
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk