From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-08-12 16:17:01

Aside: WinLibs standalone build of GCC and MinGW-w64 for Windows at Winlibs.com has very recent builds, mainly intended for Mingw-64, but often OK for Windows clang-cl too?

(I am using Clang and GCC from this site with CodeBlocks IDE and also using b2/bjam but I could not get the clang-win .exe to build reliably and am using clang-linux .exe in my user-config.jam. However this isn't any help to your difficulties ☹ ).