From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-15 00:17:17

There are still 9 Boost libraries which have not accepted my individual
PR for the library which would enable the Embarcadero C++ clang-based
compilers ( bcc32c, bcc32x, bcc64 ) to work with those libraries. These
libraries are:

circular_buffer - https://github.com/boostorg/circular_buffer/pull/34
graph = https://github.com/boostorg/graph/pull/215
iostreams = https://github.com/boostorg/iostreams/pull/112
parameter = https://github.com/boostorg/parameter/pull/103
program_options = https://github.com/boostorg/program_options/pull/94
thread = https://github.com/boostorg/thread/pull/317
typeof = https://github.com/boostorg/typeof/pull/18
units = https://github.com/boostorg/units/pull/47
unordered = https://github.com/boostorg/unordered/pull/16

1) None of these PRs affect any compilers but the Embarcadero C++
clang-based compilers. I can guarantee that.
2) None of these PRs change the logic of any of the libraries in any way.
3) All the PRs will allow the Embarcadero C++ clang-based compilers to
not be subject to workarounds in these libraries for the old
Borland/Codegear/bcc32 compiler, to which the Embarcadero C++
clang-based compilers are not related in any way.
4) All the PRs have passed all the CI tests which had not already been
previously broken by the CI setup for the library itself. You can see my
comments about any of the failing CI tests and why they have absolutely
nothing to do with the PR for the library.

If some maintainer who has write access to any of these libraries could
merge any of these PRs it would most appreciated by me.

Thank you !