From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-16 18:21:43

Gmane is no longer reflecting this mailing list. I have been discussing
this in the gmane.discuss newsgroup and it was suggested that I try to
find out if anything had changed with this mailing list which would
prohibit gmane from picking it up and reflecting its latest messages in
gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel. So I am asking here after switching myself
from using the gmane newsgroup to using the mailing list directly.
Needless to say if you are like me you are much more comfortable using
the gmane newsgroup than the mailing list interface, so trying to find
out why gmane is no longer working with this mailing list has some
importance to me.