From: Mateusz Loskot (mateusz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-22 17:09:27

sob., 22 sie 2020, 18:48 użytkownik Andrey Semashev via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> napisał:

> On 2020-08-22 17:57, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> > But Boost.JSON needs a Review Manager! Don't be shy now!
> >
> > Repository:
> > https://github.com/cppalliance/json
> >
> > Documentation:
> > http://vinniefalco.github.io/doc/json/index.html
>
> Vinnie, please stop posting messages with clickbait or obscure topics.
> This is not going to help you find a review manager, quite the opposite.

I was about to make similar remark.
Those are spam-like subjects that make me personally want to send the
message to trash w/o reading it.

On practical side, it's not archive friendly too.

Instead, I'd prefer to receive:

"JSON library is looking for review manager"

Mateusz Loskot, mateusz_at_[hidden]
(Sent from mobile, may suffer from top-posting)