From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-08-24 16:58:36

On Mon, Aug 24, 2020 at 9:30 AM Phil Endecott via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Glen, in your review result announcement you said you were confident
> that Zach would be able to resolve the copyright problems. What did
> you have in mind when you wrote that?

That the next submission of Text (and thus the content of
boostorg/text if accepted) contains nothing that isn't licensed under
the BSL. The mechanics of achieving this are fortunately not up to
me, but the desired outcome is something that should hold up to
scrutiny in the next Boost review.

> This worries me. We really, really don't want to be shipping code
> that has copyright violations!

We do not, of course. (And we need to address any such cases in
existing libraries that are shipping with the Boost distribution).

Glen