From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-09-01 11:50:33

I sense it is unlikely that we would get a definitive legal opinion, even after paying money, for a
license detail that is clearly ill-defined.

Are there any reasons why Unicode would wish to complain to (or worse sue) Boost or its users?
I can't conceive of any, especially when Unicode have not done so already to Boost when it has been
in use for a decade.

Have the most stringent reading of the requirements been imposed on any other user of Unicode?
Not to my knowledge.

Zach's work provides a defensible position and allows us to plausibly claim compliance.

I feel we are worrying about a non-issue.

Paul

Boost