From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-15 14:44:43

On Tue, Sep 15, 2020 at 7:14 AM Rainer Deyke via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> I can see the attraction of
> Boost.JSON's superior performance, and the attraction of incremental
> parsing and serialization, but for my usage none of this matters. CBOR
> support, on the other hand does matter.

We are researching the topic. If you would like to weigh in, the issue
can be tracked here:
<https://github.com/CPPAlliance/json/issues/342>

One thing I will note, however. A Google search for "CBOR" produces
390,000 results while a Google search for JSON produces 188,000,000
results. Now there is surely some margin of error in these numbers but
I have to wonder how widespread is the use of CBOR.

Thanks