From: Sean Farrow (sean.farrow_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-23 18:50:10

Hi All,

By way of context to the following query, I am trying to update the VCPKG boost port to v1.74.

I noticed that the nowide library now has a jam file that has the following import statement:
import ../../config/checks/config : requires ;
Due to the way VCPKG works, I'm copying the config directory to where it is expected and then changing the import statement.

But I then get a message that it can't find the cxx11_moveable_fstreams target.

Does the nowide build process rely on any other parts of boost config?

If not, where is the cxx11_moveable_fstreams defined?

I should say that I'm new to the boost build system, so any help is apreciated.

Thanks,
Sean.