From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2020-09-24 11:30:37

This was Edward Diener's original suggestion that the Boost metadata currently giving name, author etc could include the C++ standard level applicable.

It is the data for this list https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/

The discussion is here, for the record and new people joining this thread

http://boost.2283326.n4.nabble.com/Proposal-for-adding-C-level-to-the-meta-libraries-json-td4713445.html

HTH

Paul