From: Gavin Lambert (boost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-09-25 05:03:12

On 25/09/2020 15:39, Edward Diener wrote:
>> Perhaps you should disable those specific tests for CI builds, while
>> keeping them for the normal test matrix?  That would keep both useful.
>
> How do I tell in my jamfile when CI testing is occurring in order to
> disable the tests for CI builds.

I'm not familiar with Jamfiles (or CI, for that matter), so perhaps
someone else should chime in at this point...

... but it does look like both Travis and Appveyor set the environment
variable CI when building (they both set it to "true", but not with
identical case; checking it against empty value is probably sufficient
though), so you can possibly check that.

(They also set TRAVIS or APPVEYOR respectively, if you need to
distinguish them.)