From: Vinnie Falco (vinnie.falco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-03 20:29:24

On Sat, Oct 3, 2020 at 11:54 AM Pranam Lashkari <plashkari628_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Boost.JSON is ACCEPTED into the Boost. Now the process to
> transition repository to boost can start and get this library published
> in next release according to the guidelines.

Thank you Pranam for the time you invested into acting as review
manager. I know it is a lot of work.

To all who reviewed the library (including those who rejected it),
thank you for taking the time to look at this work. I am head-down now
fervently addressing all of the issues that were raised during review.
I am targeting the next Boost release for inclusion of Boost.JSON. If
you would like to participate, feel free to kick the tires but most
importantly use GitHub Issues to point out bugs or request features,
as I am using that for guidance on what to do for release.

Regards