From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-10-03 19:51:33

Pranam Lashkari,

Thanks for stepping up to be a review manager. It seems you've got a
good grasp of the Boost culture. I'm sure that managing the review
turned out to be a lot more than you bargained for. Still, you buckled
down and got the job done in a timely fashion. Your summary was
succinct as well. I hope your experience - along with this note - will
encourage more new participants of boost at this level.

On a related note, I know that these reviews and the review summary are
stored "permanently" "somewhere". I would like to see our boost library
page include a pointer to these chains of posts. Ready access to this
"historical" data would be very helpful to me as a potential user when I
evaluate competing solutions to a problem that I might be having.

Robert Ramey