From: Glen Fernandes (glen.fernandes_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-12 03:00:25

On Fri, Dec 11, 2020 at 9:52 PM Edward Diener via Boost
<boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On 12/5/2020 8:59 AM, Glen Fernandes via Boost wrote:
> >>
> >> As long as we package docs for offline reading, the link should point to
> >> the packaged Boost.Build docs.
> >
> > Yes, it should.
> > https://github.com/boostorg/boost/commit/45cf0c146e0b57a1984452bfdff84245547343e5
> >
> > I'll see if we can still get it into this release.
>
> This was never fixed in the 1.75 release.

That's because 5th december was too late to merge to master to get it
into the release.

> I do not mean this as a criticism, since I know how hard the release
> managers have worked to get this release out. But can we perhaps get the
> Boost Build link to actually point to the Boost.Build documentation when
> we release Boost,

If you're part of "we", you are free to submit pull requests to fix
any issue in any part of Boost (website, documentation, etc.). This is
how "we" fix anything.

The link above was broken by a maintainer of Boost.Build when they
moved the documentation from one place to a new place. Did you try
contacting this maintainer asking them to fix it?

Glen