From: René Ferdinand Rivera Morell (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2020-12-31 18:40:16

On Thu, Dec 31, 2020 at 11:50 AM Paul A Bristow via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> But I haven't found the equivalent for each Boost *release*. Since this
> contains the most detailed test results for each release, should we be
> keeping a copy of the regression report for master at the time of each
> release.
>
> Or have I not found these records yet?

Once upon a long time ago we used to snapshot the release test results. But
that: was a complicated manual process to manage for the testers and
release managers, and took a bunch of disk space that wasn't available at
the time.

--
-- René Ferdinand Rivera Morell
-- Don't Assume Anything  -- No Supone Nada