From: Sergei Marchenko (serge_v_m_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-07 03:06:22

> Please consider to use and contribute to Boost.uBlas<https://github.com/boostorg/ublas> which recently added tensor data types and operations with the convenient Einstein notation :

> tensor_t C = C + A(_i,_j,_k)*B(_j,_l,_i,_m) + 5;

Thank you Cem for the suggestion! uBlas::opencl definitely looks interesting, since many basic NN layers can be implemented using various element-wise functions, and the hardware support that comes with it is very appealing. The Einstein tensor notation is convenient for multi-dimensional convolution and pooling layers, although I feel that C++ 17 requirement for tensor extension is probably too strong. I will need to experiment with the library a bit more to get a better sense of what it means to implement NN abstractions on top of it.

Best regards,
Sergei Marchenko.