From: Louis Tatta (louis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-08 00:05:22

Hello Edward,

I'm with the CPP Alliance. I'm working with Donovan to implement the Boost
website changes and .'cxxstd'.

Reading the messages on the boost mailing list, we see some changes
requested and some asking not to implement the change. Can be a bit
confusing on what is needed or wanted.

Can we get a list of changes requested on the current implementation?

Thank You
Louis