From: Marc Glisse (marc.glisse_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-23 13:10:55

On Sat, 23 Jan 2021, John Maddock via Boost wrote:

> I have no solution for this, but I note that neither do we have CI, nor
> tests on
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html
> that aren't Intel x86.  The compiler list has shrunk to msvc/clang/gcc
> as well.

https://www.boost.org/development/testing.html does not link to
explanations on how to add testers, not very encouraging. The bottom still
says literally "Revised $Date$" so maybe that page is dead.

Why not use the gcc testfarm? Despite the name, it isn't at all restricted
to gcc. It has some aarch64, sparc64, ppc64, etc. Of course you shouldn't
abuse it by running a CI on every commit, but running the testsuite once a
week on aarch64 should be no problem I believe. An advantage is that
developers would have access to the platform, so they would have an easier
time reproducing issues than with other testers.

--
Marc Glisse