From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-01-23 16:22:21

On 1/23/2021 6:20 AM, John Maddock via Boost wrote:
> I have no solution for this, but I note that neither do we have CI, nor
> tests on
> https://www.boost.org/development/tests/develop/developer/summary.html
> that aren't Intel x86.  The compiler list has shrunk to msvc/clang/gcc
> as well.
>
> I note that at least in theory, other platforms/architectures could be
> integrated into Drone CI (either the CppAlliance one, or our own), but
> someone would have to offer to host the clients running the tests.
>
> Any thoughts/solutions?

Is there information anywhere showing which CPUs/platforms the major
compilers ( vc++, clang, gcc, Intel C++, Oracle C++ ) run on, along with
how to run CI tests ( appveyor, travis CI, ??? ) on those CPUs/platforms ?

I have always personally found that figuring out how the major CIs work
is a great deal of effort setting up for a Boost library for little
additional gain.