From: Christopher Kormanyos (e_float_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-25 18:38:50

>...conditional on usage of the math library and
> standards versions
This is probably too trivial, but I found myselfdoing this one in another project today.

    #if defined(BOOST_VERSION) && (BOOST_VERSION <= 107500)
    #else
    #endif

It works because Math decisively dumps 03 in 1.76.

    On Thursday, February 25, 2021, 7:34:37 PM GMT+1, Robert Ramey via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

 The serialization library is compatible with C++03 (and likely 98).  And
is tested regularly with C++ compilers with the -std switch set to this
mode.  The recent changes to the math library have broken about 5 tests
in the serialization library.  Since this breakage is in a few tests
only and not in the library itself, I'd like to suppress these tests
when the being tested with a C++03 compiler.  I've suppressed tests
which are conditional on C++ features which are not supported and this
has worked well for my purposes.  I'd like to do the same for a couple
of tests which are conditional on usage of the math library and
standards versions < C++11.  Any B2/CMake experts want to help an old
guy out?