From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-02-25 18:33:40

The serialization library is compatible with C++03 (and likely 98). And
is tested regularly with C++ compilers with the -std switch set to this
mode. The recent changes to the math library have broken about 5 tests
in the serialization library. Since this breakage is in a few tests
only and not in the library itself, I'd like to suppress these tests
when the being tested with a C++03 compiler. I've suppressed tests
which are conditional on C++ features which are not supported and this
has worked well for my purposes. I'd like to do the same for a couple
of tests which are conditional on usage of the math library and
standards versions < C++11. Any B2/CMake experts want to help an old
guy out?