From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-01 20:25:34

On 3/1/2021 11:03 AM, Benedict NNcNannara via Boost wrote:
> AVL Databases were invented in C# and Java in 2016. More recently (2022)
> AVL Databases were invented in C++. They were a port of the C# code back to
> C++. In fact, the port was of a larger system - The Generic Language. Boost
> Serialization Library was used to serialize a general datatype t in set<t>.
> This applies to the C++ Variant of AVL Databases, The Generic Language
> Compiler uses AVL Databases to store its code. Execution occurs directly
> out of the code database, thus no loader is required. In fact the
> multithreaded, monolithic runtime is very fast compared to the C# version
> which is now obsolete.

Have you time-traveled from the future to tell us about AVL databases
"invented" in C++ in 2022, and The Generic Language, whatever they are
? If so maybe you could tell us what the outcome of the covid virus will
be, since you are from the future. I have heard of AVL trees but AVL
databases is a new one on me, but the future evidently promises many new
things. I hope I am writing enough in The Generic Language so that a
person from the future, such as you are, can understand me.