To subscribe or unsubscribe to this list (or change your
subscription options), see the
- (GSoC '21) uBlas Project 2/3 Guidance
- (no subject)
- 1.76 schedule?
- 14 to contact for introduction and guidance with gsoc mentor.
- [asio] [regex] 1.76.0 beta 1 compilation failure
- [Boost-build] New home for B2.
- [Boost-users] [release] Boost 1.76.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
- [Boost.JSON] Security Review
- [Boost] [Describe] library submission - last call for reviews from the community
- [Boost] [Describe] Review
- [Boost] [Describe] Review Reminder
- [Boost] [Describe] Review starts Monday 1st March 2021 - 10th March 2021
- [Boost] [Describe] Summary Review Summary
- [Boost] [Lambda2] Review starts Monday March 22, 2021 to March 31, 2021
- [Boost][Describe] Has been ACCEPTED into Boost
- [Boost][GIL][GSOC 2021] Contribute to the library
- [Boost][GIL][GSOC21]Wish to know about code review process
- [build] Could not open a pull request
- [concept_check] Fix issue #31 for Boost 1.76?
- [Describe] Andrzej's review.
- [Describe] Boost.Describe vs Boost.Fusion
- [Describe] Clarification on the library scope
- [Describe] My review of Describe
- [Describe] Review
- [Describe] Review - Part 1: Enumerators
- [Describe] Review - Part 2: Class types
- [Geometry] Proposing a project idea for GSOC 2021
- [GIL] 2D Convolution/Correlation Proposal for gsoc 2021
- [GSoC'21] Boost.Math : FFT Utilities PROJECT 1 Guidance
- [GSoC'21] Seeking Further Guidance for Project3:Finalize Dataframe Implementation (Boost.uBlas: Matrix and Tensor Computations)
- [gsoc21] Feedback and advice on proposal
- [GSoC] Boost.Real: Introduction and Guidence
- [interprocess][managed_shared_memory] Memory allocation of managed shared memories
- [lambda2] Andrzej's review
- [Lambda2] Review starts Monday March 22, 2021 to March 31, 2021
- [quickbook] Broken links generated in locally built docs
- [range] the strange behavior of adjacent_filter
- [release] 1.76.0 closes for major changes TOMORROW
- [release] 1.76.0 post-beta merges
- [release] Boost 1.76.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1
- [release] Boost 1.76.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 1: fixed std::allocator deprecation-warning
- [release] Boost 1.76.0 Beta 1 Release Candidate 2
- [release] Boost 1.76.0 beta 1 released
- [release] Release notes for 1.76.0
- [release] Reminder about 1.75.0 release notes
- [release] Reminder: Master branch closing WEDNESDAY 3/10 for 1.76.0 beta release
- [sort] How does pdq-sort allocated memory?
- [spirit] Custom error on rule level?
- Any Interest in a port of ZLib to C++?
- AVL Databases and Boost Serialization in C++
- Boost 1.76 beta - linking error when including Boost
- Boost accepted in Google Summer of Code 2021
- Boost beast HTTP server
- Boost Digest, Vol 6566, Issue 1
- boost library incubator planning shutdown
- Boost website changes and .'cxxstd'
- Boost.Lambda2 usage
- boost.log's text_multifile_backend is not performant on windows - perhaps it should be documented?
- C++17 and "Alice in Wonderland"
- Changelog for 1.76 is outdated
- Confusion regarding projects
- Does anyone use mp11 with VS2013?
- Endorsement, review manager sought for Boost.Mysql
- Feedback on GSoC'21 project proposal
- FFT proposal for gsoc 2021
- GSoC'21 boostorg timeline
- gsoc21: Boost.Multiprecision: New Quad-Double Backend Type: Project 1: Implement a Feasible Realization of Quad-Double
- gsoc21: Boost.uBlas: Matrix and Tensor Computations: Project 1: Finalize and Improve the Subtensor Type
- gsoc21: Boost.uBlas: Matrix and Tensor Computations: Project 2: Create New Matrix and Vector Types
- gsoc21: Boost.uBlas: Matrix and Tensor Computations: Project 3: Finalize Dataframe Implementation
- Headers only or .o
- Idea Suggestion for GsOC'21
- Interested in creating new matrix and vector types
- Introduction-Tushar Khandelwal
- Master branch now closed for 1.76.0 beta release
- Mentor application for Boost.Real
- New home for B2.
- Proposing a library to include in Boost
- Providing a link to GitHub commit from documentation
- Queries regarding Contributing to boost open source library
- Remove obsolete Coding Guidelines for Integral Constant Expressions
- Requirement of mentorship for Generic Image Library project
- SVN/Trac account settings not accessible
- The descriptor does not fit into the select call's fd_set
- To contact project's mentor for GSoC21
Boost list run by bdawes at acm.org, gregod at cs.rpi.edu, cpdaniel at pacbell.net, john at johnmaddock.co.uk