From: Andrey Semashev (andrey.semashev_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-04 13:51:01

Hi,

When I'm building QuickBook docs locally for Boost.Log, I'm seeing
errors like the following in the end:

   Error: no ID for constraint linkend: "log.design".

and so on for basically any section id that is used in the QuickBook
[link] tag. In the resulting HTML documentation all such links point to
the root directory where the HTML docs are located.

Looking at the bin.v2/libs/log/doc/log_doc.xml file, for example, for
the log.detailed.sink_frontends.sync is, it looks like <link> tags use
the id that is specified in QuickBook:

   <link linkend="log.detailed.sink_frontends.sync">

but the actual section has a colon in front of the id:

   <section id=":log.detailed.sink_frontends.sync">

Is this a known issue and is there a workaround?

I'm using DocBook XML from the Kubuntu package, which has version 4.5-9,
and a freshly built QuickBook from develop. I used to build docs locally
fine before, and did not change the configuration since, but I may have
upgraded Kubuntu since I last built the docs.

Thanks.