From: pbristow_at_[hidden]
Date: 2021-03-05 10:35:15

Yes this is my experience too - but I did some work to avoid the warnings to avoid clutter of warnings obscuring real warnings.

 Boost.Inspect doesn't reveal anything amiss.

Inspection from path "html" including sub-folders.<br>
669 files scanned,<br>
51 directories scanned (including root),<br>
0 problems reported.

(After I had deleted the /html and rebuilt it 😉 )

Attached zip of /html

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zeguvc4bgyklac8/log_html.7z?dl=0

Looks nice enough to me 😊

> I tried using DocBook DTD 4.2 and XSL 1.75.2, as specified in tools/boostbook/setup_boostbook.sh, but
> still no luck - the issue is the same. This is really strange.

I remember very faintly trying a more recent version of one of these two tools and the build didn't work so reverted on the thinking that "If it isn't broken, don't fix it."

Portability is wonderful ?

> > Still not helping much ... ☹

Paul