From: Pranam Lashkari (plashkari628_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-12 13:30:40

On Fri, Mar 12, 2021 at 6:49 PM Tirtharaj Sen via Boost <
boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> Hello,
> I'm Tirtharaj Sen I wanted to know that I will start to contribute to boost
> open source library from today ,

I am having a little hard time understanding what you mean here. If you are
saying "you are going to contribute to boost" you are most welcome, if you
mean "how to contribute" then google is your friend a simple google query
and the first link almost always gives the answer to this question.

> so will can I make proposals for GSOC 2021
> to the organisation or am I a bit late to start to contribute. I would also
> like to mention that I want to be associated with the organisation even
> after the GSOC is over. So does it require a 3 months of contribution
> history?

We prefer if students have contributed prior to the program, it helps us
judging and making decisions, but it is not a rule it is just a
recommendation. Show us what you got, show off your skills and convince us
why you deserve to be in the program, that's all you need. Also, there are
competency tests for the same purpose.

--
Thank you,
Pranam Lashkari, https://lpranam.github.io/