From: John Maddock (jz.maddock_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-17 17:22:37

I've had a request to merge these new Boost.Config feature checks to
release as Serialization depends on them:
https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/369

Technically it's a new feature and should be out of the scope of merging
at this time, but as it effects nothing else I hope it should be low risk.

Also related to Serialization, this bugfix for BOOST_HAS_HASH should
probably go in: https://github.com/boostorg/config/pull/374.

Note that these only impact the serialization *tests*, library user
experience is unaffected.  So we could probably live with this as it is
and not merge at this time if needs be.

Thanks, John.