From: Tushar k (tushark244_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-18 19:06:51

Hello, I am Tushar Khandelwal from BITS Pilani 2019 batch, I am working
with C++ for the past 2 years so I have a decent understanding of C++.
In the past few days, I went through different boost libraries and
different project ideas.
So, I liked one of the projects of Boost.Math library: FFT Utilities, I
have studied Fast Fourier Transform a few months back in my university
course signals and system, also I have read many different articles and
videos related to this beautiful concept.
I have some doubts related to it like what exactly are your expectations
from this project? how should I proceed?
So I request a potential mentor of this project Christopher Kormanyos or
others to please guide me. thanks!
Looking forward to this open-source project in GSoC'21.
With regards
Tushar Khandelwal