From: Edward Diener (eldiener_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-18 20:36:55

On 3/18/2021 3:38 PM, Vinnie Falco via Boost wrote:
> On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 11:05 AM Edward Diener via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>> Most good C++ programmers probably view getting a
>> library into Boost as an indication of their ability and also a great
>> experience in hearing what their peers think.
>
> Outcome got into Boost.

I did not say it had not, and I was not trying to imply in any way that
Niall is not a good C++ programmer. I was just reacting to Niall's
implying that it was such an onerous effort on his part that he would
never want to try to get a library of his into Boost again. I
acknowledge that doing all the work of trying to get a library into
Boost my be daunting, but the effort is certainly worth it in IMO.