From: David Bellot (david.bellot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-21 09:27:32

Hi,

great to hear from you. Indeed, you can join as a mentor. There is no
procedure in fact because I know all the mentors.
Best thing is for you to send me a description of your proposals.
The fact that you could work in tandem with Laouen is a good news for me.
Laouen has been a high quality mentor for many years.
Cheers,
David