From: Takatoshi Kondo (redboltz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-23 09:43:17

Hi Vinnie,

The library you propose is really nice to have !

I had tried to use zlib with boost asio stream.
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/44712852/how-to-decompress-the-data-in-boostasiostreambuf-using-boostiostreamsfilt

However, I gave up on it and then I used the raw zlib directly.
https://github.com/msgpack/msgpack-c/blob/cpp_master/example/boost/asio_send_recv_zlib.cpp

If I would have modern, stream friendly, and header-only zlib library,
I would be very glad.

---
Thanks
Takatoshi