From: Antony Polukhin (antoshkka_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-03-28 14:47:56

On Sun, Mar 28, 2021, 16:51 Glen Fernandes <glen.fernandes_at_[hidden]> wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 28, 2021 at 2:58 AM Antony Polukhin via Boost
> <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > The https://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_76_0.html seems quite
> > outdated. Please update
> >

> You have to look at
> https://www.boost.org/users/history/in_progress.html until 1.76.0 is
> actually released.
>
> Until then, https://www.boost.org/users/history/version_1_76_0.html
> will only show what was in the QBK at the point that specific beta
> (beta 1 in this case) was made.

Oh, now I see. Thanks!

However all the additional changes at the "in_progress" page do relate to
the first beta. There are multiple commits from different developers.

As I see the current logic could be simplified
* always show the latest changes in version_*_*
* add a section "Post beta changes" into the inital template
* drop the "in_progress" page

In that way:
* users will get the information faster
* Boost developers would be less confused by missing data in changelog
(probably that's not a big win and affects only one developer :-) )
* users would be confused less by similar pages

Glen