From: Eduardo Quintana (eduardo.quintana_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-03 10:09:45

(' ' encoding is not supported, stored as-is) On Sat, Apr 03, 2021 at 11:14:22AM +0300, Kostas Savvidis via Boost wrote:
> The example is a toy.
> I replace int -> cpp_int which is the boost multi-int type and unsurprisingly it fails.
> So much for templates allowing arbitrary genericity.

What fails is the modulo arithmetics which is not part of the DFT project.
I had templated the modulo on the value of the prime number, but since not all
types can be used to instantiate templates on the value you get that compiler
error. However, it works with builtin integers.
So to stress: the example is meant to show that the DFT I am providing can
compute the NTT. I am not saying you should use the modulo arithmetics I have
created for demonstration purposes.

Thanks for pointing that out.
It will be cool to have also the same example working with
boost::multiprecision::cpp_int as well.

Eduardo