From: amit kumar (ammitkumar0123_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-07 20:20:17

Hello i am Amit kumar. I am currently in third year of undergraduate
bachelor's degree program , my field of study is Information Technology.I
really curious about open source
development and i always support open source software , but i have never
contributed to
any open source project . I have intermediate level command on c++ and i am
doing competitive programming from my first year two and half year from now
this is my codeforces <https://codeforces.com/profile/stream_cipher> and
codechef <https://www.codechef.com/users/ammitkumar> profile link.
I am very beginner to the field of software development but i know some
website development . I really want to contribute to the Boost C++ library
but i don't have any idea about how to submit the first proposal and how to
select the topic on which i should work on please suggest me the path way.
waiting for your reply.
Thaks :)