From: ÃéÜííçò ÃïíéäÝëçò (gonidelis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-07 22:51:43

Hello,

My name is Giannis Gonidelis. I am an Electrical & Computer Engineering student from Greece and a regular open-source contributor on HPX developed by STE||AR Group. The past year I have been working on trying to adapt the HPX Parallel Algorithms to C++20 by providing the interface dictated by Ranges-TS (by Niebler). HPX, being a C++ Standards library for Concurrency and Parallelization, has its roots on Boost and widely adopts template meta-programming (our project leader is also the founder of Boost.Spirit).

I recognize that I might kick in a little late for a GSoC application, but before sharing my proposal, I would like to know if you plan on mentoring the project about providing the "Quad-Double Backend Type". If so, I would be glad to share my initial thoughts on the project with the mentor, along with my Programming competency test script, in order to submit a cohesive and thorough proposal.

Please inform me on the project availability.

Regards,
Giannis Gonidelis

GitHub: gonidelis<https://github.com/gonidelis>