From: Amit Singh (amitsingh19975_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-11 17:44:22

> On 10-Apr-2021, at 10:53 AM, Mr. Cell via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
>
> Create new matrix and vector types
> This is with reference to the communication and as advised by my mentor (Mr.
> Amit Singh). I am hereby attaching my draft project proposal for
> boost::uBlas for review and suggestions if any.
>
> https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SXB9r_3dbgD0kT5xNmFzQ5mD0FuvTO0Y5TOkdyrSkjk/edit?usp=sharing
>
> Thanks & Regards.

Please do not be laconic with the project description, which is the most critical part of the proposal. Most of the C++ features you have mentioned are implied, and here, everyone is familiar with them, so you do not need to describe them. We need to know what you bring to the table and how you will improve the library. We would appreciate it if you could elaborate on the project. Otherwise, it will be generic, and you won't stand out from the others. Do some research and write how you would approach the problem if selected. If you could not produce a compelling solution, it will be a waste of time for everyone. This step is essential and tells us about your competence and if you thought about the problem or have an ingenious way to solve it.

Other than that, if Cem has anything to add, he will enlighten you.

Best Regards,
Amit Singh