From: Adam Wulkiewicz (adam.wulkiewicz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2021-04-11 19:39:01

W dniu 11.04.2021 o 18:34, Ivica B via Boost pisze:
> Yes, I guess it is very similar (if not the same) to polly_collection, or
> more specifically to: boost::any_collection.
>
> Is there a data structure that is similar to polly_collection but can be
> sorted?
>
> On Fri, Apr 9, 2021 at 2:47 PM Ivica B via Boost <boost_at_[hidden]>
> wrote:
>
>> multivector<rectangle, circle, triangle> mvect;
>> Each type is held in a separate std::vector for that type. So in the above
>> case, multivector<rectangle, circle, triangle> consists of three
>> std::vectors: std::vector<rectangle>, std::vector<circle> and
>> std::vector<triangle>.
>>
> Sounds a bit like
> https://www.boost.org/doc/libs/1_75_0/doc/html/poly_collection.html no? --DD

Some time ago I was playing with something related, i.e. tuple_vector. A
container holding tuple elements in separate containers and proving
access through proxy references, tuples of refecences. AFAIU it's not
exactly what you're talking about but it's in the same "class" of
containers benefiting from data locality.

https://github.com/awulkiew/test-tuple_vector

Adam